Sunday, February 24, 2013

Updates

Hello everyone,

I am posting to update on how things are going in the world of Nine Stones Needlework and my artwork and our new kitties!

To start with, Nine Stones- there is a big show in Nashville this weekend, where my amazing distributor will be showing my New England Chapel pattern. At the same time, my amazing stitcher Katie, out in Oregon, is working on a new piece. The red dress painting is coming along beautifully!



This is the original painting.

With my personal artwork, I have been twisting lots and lots of French knots!







More on that front soon!

And lastly, our latest additions to our family- kitties! We finally chose names, after many, many suggestions and lots of disagreements- Buttercup and Monty (short for Inigio Montoya!). The reference is from Princess Bride!


More soon!

Kimberly


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! I've been embroidering for a few years but I've really wanted to do a knot piece for about a year. One of my stitching buddy's did a piece that the had a pattern for. It was of a springtime cottage floral scene.. I'm no longer in touch with and wish I knew where to find a similar pattern. Any pointers?

    ReplyDelete